Silver (Ag) is a noble metal used by man since ancient times. Widely used in many industries, it is also essential for jewellery production.
Due to its softness, silver is combined with other elements in a compound to make jewellery. The purity level of our silver jewellery amounts at 925/1000 – meaning it contains 92.5% of the pure silver. The remaining 7.5% are additives helping to keep the shape of your jewellery so that you can wear it daily. In the past, the silver used to make jewellery contained additives with a relatively high proportion of nickel. But this metal has caused allergic reactions for many people.
Our jewellery has no nickel.
The nickel content in jewellery, as well as the purity and authenticity of silver, is supervised by the Assay Office of the Slovak Republic. Accordingly, the purity of our jewellery is guaranteed by the office which marks all our jewellery of more than 2 g with hallmarks.
All our jewellery is inspected so that our customers receive only the best quality.
The beautiful jewellery of quality is a source of constant joy for its owners. Yet they should always bear in mind that their jewellery is made of silver which remains relatively soft despite the additives. For this reason, it is important to treat your silver jewellery like true jewellery. :)